Well, last week went well. I continued to point everything and have really started to get into it. I made lunches every day for work and don't feel deprived at all. At weigh in on Thursday, I lost 1.5lbs, so 7.5 in total.
This week, I've decided that all my dinners and most of my lunches will be from recipes in Irresistable or WW magazine. For no real reason except perhaps it will encourage me to try new things.
I started with a beef chow mein (7.5 and really yummy). I've never cooked with beef steak before and it was really expensive, but rather tasty.
I am going for a curry with my best friend tomorrow. Am very excited as I love Indian food. I have pointed up in advance what I'm having and keeping all other food that day to a minimum. I hope she sees some difference in me. I think I've lost a bit of the excess weight on my face.

No comments:
Post a Comment