Well, I think it is safe to say that I have not coped very well with the 6 week school holidays! Lots of eating out and snacking have meant that weight loss has been non-existant! I have actually put on weight and am back up to the early 14s but I know I can get back into it properly.
I have joined a gym and have been a few times now. I really like it and feel so much better after a good work out. I haven't tried any of the classes yet but there's lots to choose from.
I stayed with my sister this weekend and was very pleased when we tried on the same pair of jeans in Next and they fir both of us in the same size! She was less pleased, obviously!
So only a week and a half until I'm back into work and back to my routine.
New goals:
October 25th - Friend's wedding - 13 stone
Christmas - 12.5 stone
Febuary 26th - my 30th - 11 stone 1lb (BMI 25)

No comments:
Post a Comment