Saturday, 3 July 2010

Catch-up

Well despite not blogging for a while, things are still going very well. I've now lost 12.5lbs in three weeks and am still very motivated. Last week was a big test but I made it through! It started with a day long power cut which meant I couldn't cook or buy most things (I was due to do my weekly shop and the shops couldn't sell anything chilled or frozen), then I had 3 catered events with very little choice and lots of French bread!

Somehow I managed to get through it and I am back to normal now! As of weigh-in on Thursday, I have lost 12.5lbs. Just made a huge lunch of pasta in a hm rich tomato sauce and am looking forward to reaching my 1 stone goal on Thursday.

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your loss, fingers crossed for that stone!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done what a great loss! that stone will be your before you know it x

    ReplyDelete