So, I've been managing to eat well during the day but seem to go grazing mad in the evening. I haven't been eating anything terrible because I don't allow it in the house, but it all adds up to over my points allowance!
I think I need to start going to bed early which would help and maybe go back to the two small meals in the evening, which I used to do.
Apart from that, I've been back on it ok this week but I don't think I can keep up the momentum without going back to meetings. I really want to keep my original start weight when I go back - will they allow me to do that, even though I haven't been since September? I haven't stopped paying for my monthly pass so I really hope so.

hi hun glad ur keeping on track during the day!!1 what i,ve started to have twiglets and crumpets with marmite on! as its such a strong taste that it gets rid of any craving 25g of twiglets is1.5pts but 50g is 3.5 and two crumpets and marmite is 2pts 1pt each!!! give it a go hun!! if not try the new ww desserts mint choc torte or something they are 3 pts each and very sweet and yummy i eat it slow and savour the flavour! i,m also a graver i could happily eat next to nothing all day, oh low fat fromage frais with fresh strawberrys thats very low or sugar free jelly!!
ReplyDeletereally hope this helps
xx
ps i replied to your message about the hair on my blog hun